We acquire, store and process personal data that enables us to provide our services to our clients, patients, their families and other caregivers with a high level of quality.
Centrum Paraple, o.p.s, with its registered office at Ovčárská 471 / 1b, Malešice, 108 00 Prague 10, IČO: 247 27 211, registered in the Commercial register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. O 746
Personal data means all information about an identified and identifiable person, An identifiable physical person is a physical person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier (such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier) or by one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, cultural or social identity of that individual.
How we collect your personal information?
In general, we collect and gather personal information directly from you as a result of your interaction with us, your participation in or support of our activities. In particular:
- Utilization of Paraple Center services (social rehabilitation services, therapeutic services, counselling, equipment rental, physiotherapy out-patient clinic, technical service, massage or other special services, public library, education)
- Donating and supporting activities of Paraple Center
- Showing interest in working with us or performing volunteering
- Participation in educational and cultural or social events of the Paraple Center
- Subscribing to the e-newsletter.
Technical data may be obtained by visiting the Website in the manner described below in the Technical Data and Visiting Website section of this policy.
You acknowledge, that refusing to provide personal data, in cases where it is necessary for us to enter it into and perform a contract between us or where we are required to process your personal data to fulfill our legal obligations, may result in the non-conclusion of our contractual relationship and failure to provide the relevant service.
What personal information do we collect?
Most often we collect and process the following personal data
- Identification data, these data include in particular: Name, surname, username, title, date of birth and personal number/birth number
- Contact details, these data include in particular: correspondence / billing address, e-mail, phone number
- Payment and transaction date, which include but are not limited to: banking and payment information, order history, payments and receivables, health insurance information
- Technical data, including in particular: information regarding your visits to the Website and the sources from which you have accessed it
- Profile date, this information applies to our donors and supporters and include in particular: donation information, information about participation in events of Paraple Center, communication and payment monitoring, feedback
- Video recording (camera system at Paraple Center)
Reasons for processing personal data
The main reason we process your personal data is to be able to provide you with the services you are interested in, inform you about activities and allow you to participate in our events and also to ensure and continuously improve the safety and quality of our services.
Purposes and legal basis of personal data
Processing of personal data
a) Without consent
We may process your personal data without your consent in accordance with applicable law, in case of
- Processing necessary for performance of the contract or negotiations leading to the conclusion of the contract (pre-contractual relations) - (order confirmation, payment processing and delivery of goods / services; our communication regarding the status of the order / claims; in the event of a claim from defects, in order for us to process your donations and payments,
- Processing that is necessary for the fulfilment of legal (statutory) obligations arising for us from generally binding legal regulations (e.g. Act on Accounting, Decree on Medical Documentation, etc.).
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, which are:
- Our interest in informing you about our services and providing you with targeted and relevant information - i.e. to offer you services and goods that may be of interest to you; see the Direct Marketing section of this policy for details;
- Our interest in ensuring our mutual communication - i.e. in order to answer your questions or requests if you contact us;
- Our interest in improving the quality of our services and activities;
- Our interest in promoting our charity events and fundraising activities;
- Our interest in protecting and asserting our rights - that is, to prevent fraud, to prevent and prevent violations of our Terms of Service, for the purpose of recovering any claims and to protect our legal rights)
- Our interest in protecting property and avoid betrayal of people - i.e. we can operate a CCTV system with recording in the premises of the Paraple Center; The premises where the CCTV system is in operation are always marked and detailed information concerning the CCTV system is given in the internal regulations and upon request we will allow you to familiarize yourself with this regulation at the headquarters of the Paraple Center.
b) With consent
In the case of processing that cannot be subordinated to the purposes mentioned above, we may carry out processing on the basis of a valid consent to the processing of personal data that we request from you. You will always be notified of this type of processing and will be allowed to express to disagree with such processing. The granting of consent is always a manifestation of free and voluntary will and you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, in whole or in part, with future effects. We will not perform the processing without the appropriate consent.
Centrum Paraple will request your consent to the processing of your personal data in particular in the following cases:
- When you sign up for our newsletter
- When registering for the Paraple Center volunteer and donor list
- When processing your special personal data (beyond processing according to legal regulations).
If you are our customer or you are on our donor list, your identification and contact information may be used to evaluate what is relevant and interesting for you. Based on our legitimate interest, we may send you e-mail offers regarding services or our charity events and fundraising activities, or the information you have requested from us. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your identification and contact information may also be used for the above purposes if you subscribe separately to our newsletter.
YOU MAY OBJECT ANYTIME AGAINST PROCESSING OF DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, AND YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL NOT BE PROCESSED FOR THIS PURPOSE HEREAFTER.
How long have we kept your personal information?
We keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the providing of services and performance of the contract, and for the period specified by applicable law (eg the Accounting Act, the Medical Document Ordinance, etc.).
Technical data and website visit data
The website uses Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc. to analyse and improve visits to our Website. Google Analytics automatically collects anonymous information about visits to this site using cookies.
- For detailed information about Google Analytics and privacy, visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy/privacy-policy.html.
- To prevent tracking, you can install the plugin in your web browser (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
Security of personal data
Personal data are processed by us in an electronic form by automated means or in printed form in a non-automated manner by employees of Paraple Center and employees of authorized processors.
Personal data is stored on secure servers in IT systems and will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union (unless otherwise stated). We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures against the loss and destruction of personal data, against unauthorized access to, alteration or dissemination of data. Employees and volunteers are instructed in how to handle personal data safely and discreetly and are bound by confidentiality; In addition, each employee is familiar with the content of the internal data protection directive. We keep our documents in locked storage areas and the entire space is protected.
Recipients of personal data
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party, with the exception of healthcare professionals and other entities involved in providing care and with the exception of persons who cooperate with us under a trade license; which may also include any external IT administrators and service technicians.
Online services such as Google LLC or Microsoft Corporation may be used to process your personal data, or the email services of The Rocket Science Group, LLC (known as MailChimp). These companies are located in USA and are registered in the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov), so such transfer of personal data does not require special permission.
The access and processing of personal data by a third party shall always be carried out under the conditions laid down by law.
Rights of Data subjects
When collecting, processing and storing your personal data, we take full care to protect your rights as set out in the relevant legal provisions. In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the rights specified below which you may exercise at your discretion:
- Right of access to your personal data – you may request free information about the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability - i.e. obtain personal information concerning you, that you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transfer this information to another administrator.
In the case of processing carried out and based on your consent, you have the right to revoke the consent granted in part or in full at any time with future effects. We will no longer carry out the processing without the appropriate consent. You can withdraw your consent addressing the email or postal contact below. Revocation of your consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
If you believe or find that the controller or delegated third parties are processing your personal data in contrary to the protection of your private and personal life or the applicable law, especially if your personal data is inaccurate, incomplete or if processed for any given purpose without adequate legal reason, you may require us to:
- Correct and / or complete inaccurate / incomplete personal data concerning you
- Delete your personal information - especially if your personal information is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected
- Or limit the processing of your personal data - especially if you deny the accuracy of the personal data or the processing is unlawful and refuse to delete personal data and request the restriction of their use instead or we no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, or defending your legal claims
In addition, you may object to the processing of personal data that is carried out on a legal basis of legitimate interest for reasons specific to your particular situation. In the event of such an objection, we will cease processing your personal data unless there are reasonable grounds for further processing or reasons for proving, claiming or defending legal claims
If you believe we have breached the data protection laws, you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data with the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, Postal Code 170 00, Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.
In connection with the exercise of your rights and in case of any questions or information regarding the handling of personal data within the Paraple Center, please contact the administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: Centrum Paraple, o.p.s, with its registered office at Ovčárská 471 / 1b, Malesice, 108 00 Prague 10.
Validity and Updates