Rehabilitation Stays at Centrum Paraple
For clients 15 and older from all over the countra, we offer threeweek-long rehabilitation stays at Centrum Paraple tailored to their needs.
Together, we explore all aspects of living with a spinal cord injury, from hygiene and preventing health complications to staying independent and self-sufficient to choosing the right aids to interpersonal relationships, work and leisure.
Our professional team includes social workers, psychologists, health practitioners, occupational, physical and movement terapists, personal assistants, independence coaches and more.
Off-Site Rehabilitation Programs
Our off-site week-long programs that take place all over the Czech Republic are designed for those who want to stay active.
Our in-house and external professionals help clients choose the right aids and guide them through activities:
- Countryside trips
Exernal teams help with:
- Four wheeler driving
- Counselling for clients with spinal cord injuries and their families
- Face to face,by phone and email
We offer personal assistance and follow-up services, medical and benefit counselling (disability and caregiver benefits), help with choosing and buying aids, employment and study coaching, and support in everyday activities.
- Weekend training and arts and craftsprograms, Mom/Dad in wheelchair
- Outpatient physical therapy
- Mobility aids and sports gear rental
- Medical products and aids for sale
- Wheelchair and aids maintenance and repair
- Café Pod Parapletem
- Accommodation (for clients nd non-clients)
- 14 rooms for one to three guests with private bathrooms
- Big hall for therapy and group events
- Small hall for mechanotherapy sessions
- Rooms for individual therapy and counselling
- Swimming pool
- Practice kitchen
- Garden with terrace and playground